Three Things That Scare Me...1. squirrels. I wish I were kidding. 2. The bad mens that are going to break into the house at night and hurt us. 3. Oh, just about anything, it's really almost debilitating!
Three People That Make Me Laugh...1. AJ! And he gets funnier all the time 2. my dad 3. Owen Wilson
Three Things I Don't Understand...1. being gay 2. my father-in-law 3. why I'm like this
Three Things I'm Doing Right Now... 1. sipping water 2. putting off calling back Joseph 3. thinking about my interview Monday and how I'm going to deal with the pregnancy issue.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I, You Know, Can't Do Things Anymore... 1. raise my kids to adulthood 2. take AJ sailing 3. be really stable and happy
Three Things I Can Do... 1. statistics 2. dance 3. crochet - no kidding - I had mono once.
Three Ways To Describe My Personality...1. funny 2. silly 3. enthusiastic
Three Things I Can't Do... 1. back handspring 2. a pull-up, and I've been trying for years now 3. open jars very easily
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To...1. other people's points of view and beliefs 2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by that fat Hawaiian guy, Israel K-something. That is so perky and soothing all at once 3. Owen Wilson when he's explaining something to someone. Sorry, he's on my mind now.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To...1. Sean Hannidy. That guy drives me crazy 2. me too late at night. It just doesn't make any sense 3. Dirty R&B. Sometimes it just goes too far for decency.
Three Things I'd Like To Learn...1. to cook. I can follow a recipe, but I want it to just be a part of me 2. to play the piano 3. to be a good mom
Three Of My Favorite Foods...1. pasta 2. chocolate 3. the tacos tonight were delicious
Three Beverages I Drink Regularly...1. water 2. Ginger Ale 3. Diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper, and oh, I miss the real stuff
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid...1. Full House. Uncle Jesse was so cool, and I wanted to BE DJ Tanner 2. Saved by the Bell. I'm almost embarrassed how well I know SBTB trivia 3. The Love Boat, but I didn't get into that until High School. Wow, that sounds losery!
Three People I'm Tagging To Do This ... 1. Karin, because I think she will 2. Dean and 3. Drew, because they're the cutest bloggers in the universe
6 comments:
We can learn to cook without recipes together. I've come a long way since my mac n'sneeze days.
I like it. How ever in the world did you come up with your answers...You can't do a backflip? Well, I can't either, but I'm certain that answer would not come to my head. I wish it would howerver. :)
- Chel
OK- Dean will most likely do it. Drew is kind of a stick-in-the-mud these days about doing things he didn't think of himself, so we'll see about him. Check theirs after school today or tomorrow.
Emily is a cat lover.
We have the pictures to prove it.
You sooooo crossed the line with your Hannity comment you know. Was it a phase or do you feel that way all the time?
Post a Comment