Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Infiniti sale

Okay, we are officially down to half a car. So we're renting for the week. But I only post because the fellow we're selling it to (who practically seems like a member of the family now for how chatty he is, much like our last car buyer, which makes me think that chatty people like to buy cars) just handed AJ a little wad of cash. And then, after all the signatures and whatnot, advised AJ to "count your blessings," referring to the stack of bills! Those old Mexican men just get funnier every year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I am so excited for you to come. I can't believe we'll see you next week! Do you need directions to Phil's house? Do you know what day you are getting here?

Anonymous said...

Also, Scott and I are going to the theatre Friday night, but I'll be around during the day making preparations for fake-Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Friday the 13th that is...

Ann said...

Yay for the car sale! How is the defending going? When is everything official and you're graduated from grad school, etc?

Heather said...

hooray for all of your "blessings", now you are set for the big move!

Anonymous said...

I assume you've left already, but if you read this while traveling, could you give me a heads up about the plant. I want to make sure I am home to receive it. See you in a few days. : )