I thought about putting another belly picture on, but the only other ones I have are the day after Grunge Prom in front of the castle, and those are very unflattering pictures, mostly due to my fantastic track pants that I wear a lot to game night. Cousin Liz posted them in the comments part of my myspace, if you wanted to myspy me, but I'm not going to make it so easy as to post the link. Sorry. And please know that in my heart I am a blogger, not a myspacer. Things just worked out for me that way.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Homer and my belly
I haven't run this one past AJ yet, but I think I want to name our new little Honda Homer after the nice man who sold it to us. Below is a picture of AJ checking out the guts of the car before we buy it. And below that is a picture of me after I put our first tank of gas in Homer. I threw that one in because I have received requests from both my sister Ann, and Courtney Little, former stylist and dear friend, for pictures of my big fat belly.

I thought about putting another belly picture on, but the only other ones I have are the day after Grunge Prom in front of the castle, and those are very unflattering pictures, mostly due to my fantastic track pants that I wear a lot to game night. Cousin Liz posted them in the comments part of my myspace, if you wanted to myspy me, but I'm not going to make it so easy as to post the link. Sorry. And please know that in my heart I am a blogger, not a myspacer. Things just worked out for me that way.
I thought about putting another belly picture on, but the only other ones I have are the day after Grunge Prom in front of the castle, and those are very unflattering pictures, mostly due to my fantastic track pants that I wear a lot to game night. Cousin Liz posted them in the comments part of my myspace, if you wanted to myspy me, but I'm not going to make it so easy as to post the link. Sorry. And please know that in my heart I am a blogger, not a myspacer. Things just worked out for me that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You look super pregnant in that picture, and I support your decision to name your car Homer. Like Homer Zuckerman.
I also like the name Homer for a car (mostly because it is a terrible human name). And I really like your new car and your cute pregnant belly.
Look how CUTE you are! Sorry you aren't feeling as cute as you look.
When I read Homer I thought of Homer Simpson (another great reason to name your car Homer). Cute Prego!
*Sorry I missed your call and when I realized it was after 10pm your time*
Another name to consider for your baby or your car is Slagador. That name was on Scrubs last night. He called a girl Slagador but I think it could work for a boy too.
I want to myspy you, but I don't know how. Will you please email a link? Pretty pretty please??
Post a Comment