Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fardaneshes, pictures, and the Big Return

Ann and Little E came for a visit last weekend. It was so fun. Unfortunately, I didn't think to get out my camera once. But Ann did! So keep checking her blog for photos of the cute little cousins together. In the meanwhile, I found a really nice picture of my sweet boy from a month ago:
And today I wore a chocolate brown skirt with a light blue shirt, so I had AJ take a picture of me, so I could show Karin how much her bedroom inspired me. But I didn't like how it came out, so I took a picture of my pretty baby to post. This one is from this evening:
Also, I went back to work yesterday. I was so nervous that I'd be crying all day, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have a new manager and he's great to work with, and I had 254 emails to keep my mind off missing my son. Today was a little harder, but hopefully I'll get really busy and AJ can get through school at lightening speed.

3 comments:

karin said...

He looks more like a baby now instead of a newborn, the roundy cheeks especially.
Glad to hear work was okay. I did it for a week when Big A was 9 months old and it was hard.

I think you should post that picture of you anyway. The photo of my bed not the greatest but I did it anyway. Appease the masses, post a picture of yourself!

Do you have your green shirts for the photo in August? (Just reminding because I forget about stuff all the time, especially when sleep deprived).

Anonymous said...

I guess I never got to see any of your new outfits that you bought with Ann last week. You'll have to give us a fashion show, which we will wildly clap for. I wanted to take pics of your baby early this week, but the weather decided not to cooperate. I hope the sun comes out by the end of the week.

Ann said...

254 emails?? I think my inbox is full if there is more than 5! Glad to hear everything went ok with the big return. I know you're looking good at work. Glad you're feeling good, too.