H and I walked around the lake and we saw a woman carrying away one of the ugly ducks in an old towel. We also saw 2 men jogging, completely independent of each other, both giving themselves pep talks: "Yes! You can do it! Just a little farther! Easy does it!"
Since AJ went to scout camp, and other than the previously mentioned breadish bits, I have only had dessert for dinner.
I agreed to dog-sit this weekend at my apartment for Jack-Jack Emelianoff. He's energetic, but he's little. I plan on taking him and H around the lake, with him attached to the stroller and me on the back: Mush!(The picture is Captain Jack-Jack)
7 comments:
We are on vacation right now but I would love some AJ work time before he gets busy with school. My kitchen lighting is a mess. I will call when I get home...also, we can be friends even if you have a baby. Emily always asks about little H
I would wager a guess, but I already know the right answer. Also Cousin Liz took some fantastic pictures of your baby this week. You MUST post them.
I'd like to see the fantastic photos of your baby and I think the lie is that you are dog-sitting at your apartment.
I think you did not dog sit at your apartment. That is my guess, too.
I don't think enough people are guessing.
I'm guessing it's all true. Or maybe the dessert one is false? I believe you dog-sat, I saw you around some of the animals and it's a definent possibility.
Ann wins! One night I ate Chipotle. I *did* pick up dog poop, and I would much rather change nasty diapers.
Post a Comment