Saturday, July 28, 2007

8 H things

  1. I like mini blinds. I can stare at them for long periods of time. The way the light comes through, and the patterns - wow. Sometimes it distracts me so much I can't eat.
  2. I'm known for my enthusiasm. My squeaks and giggles are most of my vocabulary.
  3. Loud noises put me to sleep. A nice action film, rock music, you name it. It soothes me.
  4. I've really gotten into drooling a lot lately. But it leads to a fabulous result - my mom will clean it off with a spit rag and say "dab, dab, dab!" and I think it is the funniest thing ever.
  5. I am ambivalent about only one thing in life: showers. I neither fuss nor giggle. I just calmly allow myself to be cleaned.
  6. I'm a tree fanatic. Outside in general totally rocks, but particularly I like to look at trees. That's why, even though my experience base is limited, North Carolina is such a good state for me
  7. Sucking is my absolute favorite. I'm working on getting my pacifier and my fist in concurrently. I'm up to my pacifier and 3 fingers, and it stretches my mouth out all funny, but I know with some hard work I can fit the whole world in my mouth.
  8. One of the miracles about me is that I spit up and poop more than I ever ate, and I still manage to gain weight. And since there are only 8 items allowed, somehow that has something to do with me loving to read picture books.

2 comments:

karin said...

I think it is funny how you put his list like H really wrote it and that there are really 9 items.

I like the shower one because I think most kids are that way about it, it is a funny feeling ALL OVER your body.

Anonymous said...

Surely you have more H.