Q.) What time did you get up this morning?
A.) For the last time? 6:30
Q.) Diamonds or pearls?
A.) both, but probably not together
Q.) What was the last film you saw at a cinema?
A.) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, opening day
Q.) What is your favorite TV show?
A.) Simpsons and the Office
Q.)What did you have for breakfast?
A.) Chocolate Chex. Better than it sounds
Q.) What is your middle name?
A.) Stewart. My parents just thought it was pretty. j/k
Q.) What is your favorite meal?
A.) the tilapia, fresh steamed veggies, homemade bread, and raspberry/pecan/spinach salad that AJ made me last night. It was SO GOOD.
Q.) What foods do you dislike?
A.) menudo. I think that's it. Generally I like food.
Q.) Favorite chips?
A.) Sea Salt & Black Pepper. Simple, refreshing.
Q.) What is your favorite CD?
A.)I think today it's Dido's Life for Rent. She's so darn pleasant.
Q.) What kind of car do you drive?
A.) 1997 Honda Accord
Q.) What is your favorite sandwich?
A.) Grilled Cheese sounds tasty
Q.) What characteristics do you despise?
A.) always having to be right
Q.) What is your favorite outfit?
A.) striped onesie and jeans. Oh, for me?
Q.) If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go?
A.) AJ and I have been talking about Venice for awhile. And New Zealand.
Q.) Favorite brand of clothing?
A.) That's weird. I never thought of it before. Gap jeans are good for me, and pants are hard to be satisfied with when you've got my body-type
Q.) Where would you want to retire?
A.) Where ever my siblings are congregated
Q.) Favorite time of day?
A.) When I get home from work and my baby smiles at me and coos and AJ has dinner ready.
Q.) Where were you born?
A.) Payson on vacation
Q.) What is your favorite sport to watch?
A.) Cougar football
Q.) Who do you think will not send this back?
A.) Whoever I don't send this to.
Q.) Person you expect to send it back first?
A.) Karin will respond, because she loves me the most
Q.) Pepsi or Coke?
A.) Dr. Pepper
Q.) Beavers or Ducks?
A.) I guess I'm more familiar with ducks since they live outside my apartment. They'll do, I guess.
Q.) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
A.) I think mornings are awesome and I wish I weren't so tired.
Q.) Pedicure or manicure?
A.) Pedicures last longer, and it is summer
.) Any new and exciting news?
A) We put an offer on a house yesterday.
Q.) What did you want to be when you were little?
A.) a mom. Hey, I am!
Q.) What is your best childhood memory?
A.) define childhood. Family game night with chocolate chip cookies. Swimming all summer long. Q.) Piercing?
A.) Ears only
Q.) Ever been to Africa?
A.) No, but I think I'm genetically pre-disposed to go, since my dad and grandparents went independently.
Q.) Ever been toilet papering?
A.) Not in YEARS. And probably never again, but you might be able to persuade me to drive the get-away minivan.
Q.) Favorite day of the week?
A.) Saturday and Sunday tie, but for different reasons. No, Sunday wins.
Q.) Favorite restaurant?
A.) Carrabbas is good. I also like Cafe Rio. I miss Gandolpho's, in fact, I had a dream about it last night. No kidding. Jung was there, too.
Q.) Favorite flower?
A.) pretty and/or fragrant ones. Fresh.
Q.) Favorite ice cream?
A.) Chocolate Malted Crunch has long been a favorite. Dryers is coming out with some really awesome new flavors, though, like the caramel pretzel one, or fried ice cream flavored ice cream.
Q.) Favorite fast food restaurant?
A.) Wendy's dollar menu
Q.) How many times did you fail your driver's test?
A.) none. I'm a natural.
Q.) From whom did you get your last e-mail?
A.) AJ
Q.) Which store would you max out your credit card?
A.) I'm too financially responsible for those sorts of shenanigans.
Q.) Bedtime?
A.) yes, please
Q.) Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
A) you.
Q.) Last person you went to dinner with?
A.) if lunch counts, the Friday biostatisticians lunch group. If grabbing nuggets on the way to the movies counts, AJ. Sitting in a restaurant for dinner? I think AJ, H, Gabe & Ilene. (My new work friend and his wife) We went for BBQ since they're new to the South.
Q.) What are you listening to right now?
A.) pandora.com. I love that stuff.
Q.) What is your favorite color?
A.) pink
Q.) How many tattoos do you have?
A.) just the one. Ask AJ. Just kidding, none, but he didn't know that!
Q.) Who are you sending this to?
A.) You.
Q.) What time did you finish this e-mail?
A.) 7:45am
Q.) Favorite magazine?
A.) I like glancing at the stuff on the rack at the grocery store. Oh, Parenting is really good.
Q.) What the world needs more of?
A.) forgiveness
Now, I have created a google home, including google reader, the best invention in awhile, and I DO NOT LIKE that many of you don't seem to be posting. I have long not liked that, but now I'm turning into Karin. Post more, and feel free to take the above survey if you're lacking in content. Make me happy. Thank you.
Love,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Google Reader is wonderful and I tried to convince Ann & Beebe- they both claim independently "they like the search." But that means you need time to search.
I have 3 screaming boys behind me- I'll try to do it when there are more adults available to help with the screamers.
you put an offer on a house?! where? We have got to get together!!
Hey now! I have been a very good blogger up until very recently, and even still something has been posted once or twice weekly.
Post a Comment