Please play with me!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
(I got this from Lisa, who was my dear neighbor in early college.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm going to list a couple too. You singing happy birthday, 7 layer burritos on our way to miniature bowling with Jared, root beer floats in the hallway, and your famous, wisely put, completely spontaneous quote "One-sided whoopage sucks big bootie" , oh and you as Rapunzel telling fortunes at our Halloween Party. Ok that was more than a couple, but definitely some of the highlights!
OK, here's a few:
--Beastie Boyz "Intergalactic" karaoke
--Destiny cards in which a certain someone is always the sweatiest
--Happy Birthday to the Chadwick at the movie theater
--watching "A Walk to Remember" with you and Kyle...and you sobbing in my living room during the whole thing!
--Your Quasimodo Halloween costume
--Our Kazoo performance in a ward talent show
This is fun!
It's a repeat, but, nevertheless... singing
Happy Birthday
and watching Aunt Alexandra watching you.
The 4th of July marriage turmoil over fireworks. Your "great comunication." Making Gingerbread houses with you and AJ. The list really goes on and on but, my first.... the Levi jacket and "my seat" at the Stewart table.
Early childhood memories (since everyone else knew you later):
mermaids in the pool
bubbles in the pool
pretending to be in "jail" with the 2 twin beds (pre-bunk beds)
moving into the playroom with Jill because Beebe wanted her own room and convinced us that was the thing to do
watching Beaches, Steal Magnolias together
really, I could go on and on.(give me a day or 2 to post this though)
I am not posting the memory lane thing on my blog, but as we discussed earlier tonight, there was the chicken farm that you do not remember. Also, I just pics of our childhood on facebook.
Hmmm... How about:
Cheerleading in high school together.
Going to my senior night at Disneyland.
You freaking while Beebe and I had a fist fight. (OK, I don't actually remember that one, but Beebe does, so it must have happened!!!)
I did it.
I have some:
- Rollercoaster ride in LasVegas/Calif border on our way back to Utah
- Seeing you off on your mission at the airport
- Fun times when you were in my Sunday School class and I was your teacher
- Eating Hawaiian food and meeting your fiance
- Dressing as a pirate for your bridal shower
- You and your husband coming to my house with some of my other sunday school kids
- Hearing about your baby being born and being excited for you and wishing I could hijack a plane to NC to come to the shower and rock your baby / or should I say "babies" soon :).
Bonnie Dimond
Telling that man in your ward that you have a "hairy back" when asked why you aren't married( at Karen's wedding?).
The many hours of supporting A.J. and Joseph being electricians.
The list could go on and on for days really!
Post a Comment