Friday, July 25, 2008

Winner

You guys, Vicky won! She's the winner. And she has pretty pictures & funny stuff on her blog. You should go look. Don't get all bitter because you lost, because all of you are now getting a runners-up prize. It's this link. Pretty great, huh?

And if you're wondering how I selected a winner, I'll tell you. I didn't go through and look for the most clever or useful comment. I didn't pick someone that would be really easy to buy for. I didn't choose someone local so I could hand-deliver it. I used a random number generator! What else did you expect from me?

5 comments:

Karen B said...

If you need help picking a prize I could give back Dave's Father's Day gift.

chunkymonkey said...

I still want a photo of H doing something fun for the playroom wall.

And how do you find that stuff? I so enjoy the Carlton.

AJ said...

Karen, you should post a picture of Dave's Father's Day gift. I think it's the best thing I've ever seen! Give us a link here when you do.

Anonymous said...

Seriously Phil, you haven't posted in AGES!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I'm so excited I won. Woo hoo.