Thursday, August 07, 2008

By Popular Demand

I was able to capture this footage today. Enjoy!

Yesterday H and I got home from the doctors and had celebratory brownies with chopped up rolos inside. Why? Because I'm on disability for the rest of my pregnancy! Don't worry, the fetus is fine, and I'm about as fine as you can be when you're disabled. But now I finally get to be a mom for a few months! Yay!

And to answer your questions - it is the Dukes of Hazzard lunchbox I've had for years and years.

7 comments:

karin said...

Okay, after watching the video FOUR times, I have convinced the boys to let me leave a comment with the promise that they can watch H again.

He is obedient! And Big A likes when he goes down and then up and when he smiles at the end. Lil A just says "again" when it is over.

Karen B said...

Did you put new pants on him or did he just do a really good job of covering the MJ in them?

chunkymonkey said...

He is so cautious and perfect in his little steps! And with a handful. He went from crawling to pro in one schwoop! (Of course I haven't seen him since March...)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got your leave!! I'm so happy for you. Not for being disabled, but for not getting stuck at work when you are disabled. We can be disabled together. Okay, I'm working on becoming un-disabled. Wish me luck.

Ann said...

Hooray for disabilities!

That boy is adorable! Evan is enthrawled (is that how you spell it?) Maybe I should bring him instead of Dean so they can work on becoming best friends.

Stewarts said...

So glad you can be home for a few months! Will this shorten the time you can have after the baby? Ann, are you going to visit soon? I can't wait to see H walk in person!

Kristy said...

So cute! I love H! And yay for disability (well, the kind that gets you out of work for a little longer anyway!)