I thought I had commented, but obviously I got sidetracked by all those quizes. 18 kids. And I'm not pregnant, so what's my problem? And my cadaver is worth 4 thou, somethin, somethin. And I am obsessed with naming countries! Thanks Em. This has been so very enjoyable.
Hey, I got 17 and I freakin' do that for a living!!! WHat the heck? They call that a test? I'll show them a test! That was nothing but a couple words in my secure environment! Put me in the classroom baby, game on!
9 comments:
Put it on my side bar but I'll give you a hint: 25!
I thought I had commented, but obviously I got sidetracked by all those quizes. 18 kids. And I'm not pregnant, so what's my problem? And my cadaver is worth 4 thou, somethin, somethin. And I am obsessed with naming countries! Thanks Em. This has been so very enjoyable.
I got 15. Must be my low kicks. :P
I can only take on 17. I don't think pregnancy is slowing you down at all!
Hey, I got 17 and I freakin' do that for a living!!! WHat the heck? They call that a test? I'll show them a test! That was nothing but a couple words in my secure environment! Put me in the classroom baby, game on!
Ok, sorry about my attitude, school starts tomorrow.
Ok, sorry about my attitude, school starts tomorrow.
Aunt Laura's comment made me laugh out loud! Because I can totally see her beating down 5-year-olds!
I don't know- 17 seems pretty darn good to me!
Post a Comment