Monday, November 09, 2009

Thankful #2

Today I'm extra thankful for my membership in the Church & all the fun and good that comes along with that. I like the direction in my life. I like the direction of my life. It seems almost too personal for the internet (wait, is there such a thing? Too personal for the internet??) to go into all the detail of how I feel about this, so suffice it to say I feel good. Real good.

I love my friends in the Church. (Don't worry, friends not in the Church. I love you, too.) I love my new calling teaching the laurels. I was a little nervous, but they're great, and I think it's a really good growth opportunity for me.

Also, I'm thankful for toilet seat covers. Small blessings, and it's probably a false sense of security, but I like that little extra peace of mind.

3 comments:

karin said...

I am laughing so hard. i had to read the last part to Abby because I seriously laughed out loud.

And I like "& all the fun" from church.

Swistle said...

My parents recently found a new church home and they find it makes them feel all kinds of fresh happy: good social, good education, good activities.

Kristy said...

I like how you lumped church and toilet seat covers in the same grateful post. No one else could connect the two! :)