Friday, November 06, 2009

Thankful month

Following my cousin Shauni's example, I'm going to be posting blessings throughout November. My attitude has been a little shoddy lately, and I'm ready to remedy that. I am not, however, committing to daily posts.

#1: my little family.
I have the most wonderful boys. They all look alike, and they're all adorable. AJ works so hard at being a good husband and daddy, and the other 2 are just as pleasant and brilliant as you can imagine, so long as they're getting adequate attention. I mean, they are my offspring. And they love each other! Except when they're torturing each other, but whatever.

2 comments:

karin said...

H looks more and more like you, when are you going to realize that?

I enjoy H and he is hundreds of miles away but he loves my youngest and that makes my day.

shauni said...

I'm so excited to see that you are posting blessings! It really does help with the shoddy attitude problem (trust me, I know!) Your boys are adorable.