These pictures are actually for a little Christmas project I'm working on. I sure love my boys.
Also, I promised a few specific pictures for my mom, but that will just have to wait until next time. Fingers crossed that I can be a little quicker about it. After all, these pictures are all over a month old. With grown ups, a few years doesn't much matter, but if your life has had way less than half as many months as mine has had years, well.
Also, I promised a few specific pictures for my mom, but that will just have to wait until next time. Fingers crossed that I can be a little quicker about it. After all, these pictures are all over a month old. With grown ups, a few years doesn't much matter, but if your life has had way less than half as many months as mine has had years, well.
1 comment:
Glad you posted. H with his "friends" LOVE it just cuz he talked to Puppy more than me when you were at our parents.
Post a Comment