AJ & I just returned from this patriotism event. Stephen Covey was the keynote. Overall, it ran a little long but it was quite good. I was really impressed with the high school essay winner - he was spectacular! By the way, the theme this year is "Independence Forever." I didn't just make that up. And they acknowledged a distinguished service cross winner (like Grandpa S., but quite a bit younger), and this guy who has freed thousands of child slaves in India. It was pretty cool. And although this isn't a photo that came up at the event, it just screams liberty at me. Sort of.

And no, that baby isn't Conrad.
3 comments:
See, I knew they loved fat babies in India. Beebe should go there with Conrad. : )
He, he, he! I like the picture... and I did think it was Connie until I read your caption!
I, like Ann at first glance, thought it was C-Rad. Sounds like you had a good Sunday.
Post a Comment