Hey Emily...Thanks for the comments. I hope you don't get sick of hearing from me now. Would you ask Ann and Katie, and Karin to send me their sites! I would love to keep up with all that is happening. I am going to try to get Sheena, Eric, Travis and Sariah to start blogging. It is addicting! Love, Sally
5 comments:
I was going to do that too BUT I didn't think I had any pictures of him. I guess I should of stole them like you did.
Alright! Happy 21st Birthday to Michael! I wonder what he did to celebrate?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKEY!
Happy Birthday Mike, even though you probably don't know who the heck I am!
Hey Emily...Thanks for the comments. I hope you don't get sick of hearing from me now. Would you ask Ann and Katie, and Karin to send me their sites! I would love to keep up with all that is happening. I am going to try to get Sheena, Eric, Travis and Sariah to start blogging. It is addicting! Love, Sally
Post a Comment