Here's my Righter side. That's AJ, me, Maria (MIL), James (BIL) , and Matt (BIL). We went to visit a few months ago so AJ could give James the Melchizedek priesthood. I think we've done more Denver weekend trips than any other trip since we met. Makes me grateful AJ isn't from some losery state like Wyoming or Nevada (excluding Panaca). Oh, and Maria is at the top of a slope and AJ is at the bottom, because none of us are that close in height.
4 comments:
In the picture you all look sort of close in height. Your outfit is very flattering on you, so way to go on your early morning closet selection. My father-in-law looks just like the Dad (George Banks) from Mary Poppins and has a very similar temperment. Our wedding photos are great because of it!
Also, in case I haven't said so in a few hours -- you should move to NC. I'll give you candy and $5 if you come and I'm not a stranger so its okay to take the money and the candy.
(spelling errors, that's why I had to re-post)
Love it. Good pic's Em!
I haven't seen a picture of you in ages, what a babe emily!
Post a Comment