Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My day so far

I was driving in to work, and almost there when this crazy Croatian nearly ran me off the road. I was going to meet him at the lobby of the hospital anyway because he is interested in buying our car, but he startled me. I think his name starts with Mlad.

When I got in to work I found a delicious blue-frosted sugar cookie in plastic on my desk. I assume it was left by one of the two other people in my department, but Greg is with a client right now so I can't really bust in and ask. But I can snack and enjoy.

Not a bad day for not even being lunchtime yet. And the cookie has sprinkles.

3 comments:

karin said...

What a random post but thank you for posting, unlike so many other people.

Ann said...

Will you tell us how the wedding went this weekend? It kills me that we missed yet another Stewart fam event...

Anonymous said...

Que suerte! Email me if you want info on NC. I have tons of it. We need Stewarts on the east coast again.