Thursday, November 09, 2006

Employment

I got a job! I'm the newest biostatistician at Quintiles. Their main clients are pharmaceutical companies trying to get drug approval through the FDA. So I am now part of the reason that you want to cry when you have to go to the pharmacist, unless your insurance covers it well or you're a Canadian.

I start the Monday after Thanksgiving. Well, as long as I pass the drug screening and background check.

Now our little family is (at least temporarily) saved from financial ruin!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yahoo Emily! Hope the coworkers are either- really nice, or great for blog fodder :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Emily! I was the first to know after AJ. Although Emily forgot to tell me, so AJ did.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Cept what's a biostatistician?? LOL

Chelle

Anonymous said...

(Sorry if I commented already)
CONGRATS on becoming a BioStatIstiCian! You seemed a little distracted when I talked to you about your job offer (AJ unpacking without you).

Ann said...

Yippee!! Does working for a company working with pharmacuticals mean you have fabulous insurance? You're gonna need it here pretty soon!!