I talked to my sister Karin yesterday. We had a lovely conversation. And then she chided me for not posting frequently enough. Here's my excuse: where the power cord goes into the battery there is a short. It started fuming excessively the other day. So I was only able to charge the computer, then use it without plug until the battery ran out, then turn it off and start again. And since I had to finish the last corrections of my master's project and get it off to my advisor so he could tell my almost employer that I'm as good as graduated, that was my priority with the limited computer time I had. I don't like to say bad things about AJ, since he made me a delicious breakfast this morning and took out the trash, but he is a bit of a computer hog, what with the job hunting and all. :)
So please accept my deepest apologies for not being as frequent a poster as I think we all would prefer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for letting our blogging community know about your lame excuse for not blogging. Okay, so you do real things on your computer...so what.
Love you.
We would all prefer that your posting was a little more frequent. Since I am doing nothing these days but sitting around, waiting to give birth, I have a lot of web-surfing time on my hands. It is always nice to read something from someone I know and love.
No pressure, though. Do your graduating, and then entertain me.
Post a Comment