Monday, January 01, 2007

Seasons of Anniversaries


Today is the 20th anniversary of my baptism. To celebrate, on Saturday AJ and I went to the baptisms of 2 of our friends, George and Carmen. AJ even performed the ordinances. Okay, I guess those were unrelated to my 20 year deal, but it was nice. And I think it's weird that I have 20 year old memories & anniversaries. That's what old people have.

Less importantly, last Friday was my four year mark of flossing my teeth daily. I'd like to thank my friend Spencer for setting me on this marvelous path. As he says, floss 'em or toss 'em. Also, you don't have to floss all of your teeth, just the ones you want to keep.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some impressively bad teeth!

Ann said...

Wow, Em, 20 years?? You ARE old!

Anonymous said...

Did you get new pictures of Fetey and his giant feet?

Unknown said...

I think Garlicboy once had a flipchart.