Jewce! I love that joke.
Recently AJ has taken to making me fresh squeezed juice. Oranges and grapefruits were on sale last week. One of my favorites is grapefruit with a hint of cranberry-lime. I'd like to formally invite y'all in the West to come and partake of our bounty. (Easterners are also welcome, it just takes a little less planning on their part.)
Here's the most exciting news since "It's a boy": we're getting furniture. After months of sitting on the floor or in camp chairs, we made a decision. You might also be interested to know that we have sat in over 100 couches in furniture stores in Raleigh in an attempt to pick out the right thing. This is the second most comfortable set we sat in, with the promise that it will last years longer than the first, which also had upholstery that wasn't very kid-friendly. It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow morning. I was thinking I'd make some potato dish as sort of a couch-warming mini-event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Potato Dish! Ha! You are a funny one.
I looked at plan ticket prices for May for my boys and me, ouch. Bryan is going to have to live at work in order for us to be able to afford to come. We will just have to save for Utah in August.
Potato Dish? I don't get it. Congratulations on the new furniture, though. Post photos when you can.
Funny jewce joke, BTW. I got that one!
Are we all invited to your couch warming party? Does this mean game night is at your house?
Ohh we went out furniture shopping last weekend and sat and sat and sat some more. Never did pick out anything! Good luck with your little boy :) And thanks for dropping by.
Like couch potatoes, Ann. And sure, Ali, come on over!
Emily, stupid question, but where do you guys live? I haven't kept up on all of the moving around.
Hey Shauni, we live in Raleigh, North Carolina now. And it's awesome. As soon as you're done with Iowa you should move here!
Is it cold? Cause it's so cold here right now I am kind of in the market for a tropical place! I will consider it though.
Post a Comment