I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
ps, they're all the same color. The lighting makes the ottoman look lighter in the photo, but it just ain't true.
I'm so there!
Love the feet! What a pretty color of green. Good choice you two!micro-fiber is awesome! I've gotten red ink, oatmeal, crayon, chalk & toothpaste off of our with water and minimal elbow grease!
PRETTY! I want to come and have a couch warming with you guys!
those do look lovely AND comfy.Are they comfy?
Your couches are great! I do love the color and the microfiber. Wish I could have made it to the couch warming party!
How fun! I want new couches!- Chel
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ps, they're all the same color. The lighting makes the ottoman look lighter in the photo, but it just ain't true.
I'm so there!
Love the feet! What a pretty color of green. Good choice you two!
micro-fiber is awesome! I've gotten red ink, oatmeal, crayon, chalk & toothpaste off of our with water and minimal elbow grease!
PRETTY! I want to come and have a couch warming with you guys!
those do look lovely AND comfy.
Are they comfy?
Your couches are great! I do love the color and the microfiber. Wish I could have made it to the couch warming party!
How fun! I want new couches!
- Chel
Post a Comment