Okay, here goes: holiday season is getting started, I have a career and a great little baby and my husband is in graduate school, and we recently moved to our first house. So my schedule is pretty full. But I have made a commitment here to blog every day in the month of November. I am not promising quality posts, I am just promising frequent ones. I invite you to post daily through November as well.
My dream is to find our camera (which we think we "put away") so you can have lots of photos and movies of our sweet little angel. By the way, he's been sick, and waking every hour through the night. But he's on the mend, and last night he slept much better. Mom's suggestion to fill him up with solids followed by a nursing right before bed really seems to work. Knocks him out for hours because his cute little belly is full and busy digesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well this ought to make up for my lack of posts and/or lousy posts this month.
Why every day?
We're having sleeping issues here, too. I was sooo looking forward to nap time today, but I was thwarted again. By my big boys that are home early on a mini day. I HATE MINI DAYS!
Every day?! I try but really I am not that exciting and I like comments. I find the more interesting the post the more comments I get.
We don't really have big sleep problems very often but when we do, everybody suffers the next time, cuz when momma ain't happy no body is happy.
I will try to get on line to read your posts every day. I am doing lousy with once a week! And because of a mix of lack of schedule and pure stubborness, we have not had naps in 4 going on 5 days. I Need Nap Time!!!
Post a Comment