Thursday, October 18, 2007

Meetings / Pictures

At this moment, I am in my 4th meeting of the day with basically the same people. They do need me on these calls, which makes me feel good and warm inside, but they don't need me all the time. Most of this stuff has very little to do with my job. That is fortunate for you, Internet, because now you get some pictures of my little guy!
My boss back in Utah has a wife who embroiders and she made this adorable onesie when H was about the size of a pea. Clearly he *loves* it!

7 comments:

karin said...

Why can't I click on the photos to make them bigger? I wanted to see the onesie up close. What is on it?

Your little guy is getting so big. I guess I will have to wait until March but probably by then he won't want to be held.

There is a baby in our ward who looks like he could be H's twin.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Karin, we never can click on bigger pictures. I want to see how you are loading them.

Ann said...

CUTE CUTE BABY!!

(I wanna see the onsie, too)

Lisa said...

Ok he is a cutie! I love his nose!

Chelle / Chel said...

He's almost as cute as my own little H. Okay, he's now 6'1" ... can't say little ... but he's still cute. ;)

I love seeing your baby!

Chelle

shauni said...

He has the cutest little smile- I just want to sqeeze those little cheeks!

chunkymonkey said...

In that first picture he has a knowing, wise look, like he is laughing at me, not with me. How is he so smart already?