Sunday, October 14, 2007

hallelujah!

H slept for 7 hours straight last night. Since he's been getting up 3-4 times a night for the last week or so, this was a huge relief for me. I woke up smiling and ready to go. Which is especially good, since I counted on this morning to tweak my talk. Yes, I'm speaking in church today. Repentance. Have some.
Other news: I got a sleek new little red phone. It's so shiny and delicious. Yes, my old phone was virtually indestructible, but it was the size of Zack Morris's phone. That thing barely fit in my purse, let alone my pocket. This one will take photographs, play music, cook me dinner, write analysis file specs, you name it. I do plan on changing my number to make it local (and hopefully get EMILY as the last 5 digits - fingers crossed!) but don't worry, I'll let you know. Or at least I'll let my mom know, and you can always call her and ask what my new number is. On my pretty red phone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am NOT calling your mom for your new number. That's just lazy on your part. ;)

Lisa said...

Ok, but I don't think you're mom would know who I am. I've only met her I think once...ps I saw that Gandolfo's was now in Raleigh, have you been there? Is it the same?

karin said...

I expect a call from you PERSONALLY! I really wanted (when we got new phones) just a basic phone that had lots of talk time (the battery life) and great reception but ended up with a camera phone.

The first night my boys slept through the night I remember as being the BEST night EVER!

Anonymous said...

ooooh...I have a red phone too, but mine sadly cannot cook dinner, or take pictures. But a nice random lady in Tuesday Morning (a store) offered to let me use hers to send Aaron a picture of the $80 sandbox I wanted to buy for the kids.

Anonymous said...

Heather, we have Tuesday Morning here too.

Chelle / Chel said...

And how was the talk? That's a pretty broad topic.

Chelle

Karen B said...

The most important thing will be what great reception you get. It also doesn't hurt that AJ can finally leave Nextel, the official phone of construction, behind forever.

Elizabeth said...

i wish that i had zack morris' phone...then i would be super cool...one might even say rad.

Sam and Fam said...

Repentence. Have some? You kill me. I just want it noted that I have a red phone too. But, my phone is very much smarter than I am. very much.