Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Looking Back

I thought I might look back over the blog, now that we've been doing it for a while. I ended up looking at April 3, 2006. Emily did a political persuasion test the month before and I took it too to see if we matched. We did pretty good. I thought for fun and because we studied test reliability in my quantitative methods class today, I might take it again. Here are the results this time:

You are a

Social Moderate
(41% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(33% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist (33e/41s)




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


I guess I'm still a centrist type person, just a little more totalitarian (bad news for Hyrum if he wants to borrow the car one day). I don't know what happened, but I think having to listen to Rush Limbaugh every day for 6 months might have had something to do with it. But now I listen to NPR almost exclusively, so I don't know what's up. Anyway, if you want to take the test and this link doesn't work, just google "The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating." The first result is the test.

Here is what happened last time:

You are a

Social Moderate
(56% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I guess I ought to retake it as well. Thanks for looking at the reliability of your instruments. Looks like school is worth it!

Anonymous said...

Was it Dave's lectures on solar winds that caused you both to move slightly?