I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Better than a puppy
T-days with H is like a nanny-cam they impose on themselves. These are pictures I found on my own camera after I picked up H last week. He does have a pathetic imprisoned look there, doesn't he?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's true, we rat ourselves out for everything because we're so proud of ourselves. He actually liked being on Sophie's leash.
But he was playing near the DANGER STAIRS. He needed restraint for his own good. Plus, you know every time Fauntie Ali and Fauntie Liz come over crazy antics will ensue.
4 comments:
It's true, we rat ourselves out for everything because we're so proud of ourselves. He actually liked being on Sophie's leash.
I own a toddler leash, so this is not so far-fetched to me as it might be to some. They come in very handy you know.
I LOVE that they used your camera. Good thing he was wearing overalls for the leash to attach so nicely.
But he was playing near the DANGER STAIRS. He needed restraint for his own good. Plus, you know every time Fauntie Ali and Fauntie Liz come over crazy antics will ensue.
Post a Comment