Monday, March 24, 2008

The Wedding

Jill, Ryan, Katie, & Beebemy boys, outside the temple
Thumbs up means you're having a good time, even ask Tory. Sorry it's sideways.

Katie hugging Dean. Pie is keeping an eye on them, and Ryan with his head chopped off looking cheerful in the background.
The beautiful bride with her beautiful friends in the background.
Katie and Edie, again with the friends in the background. Sheesh, was I trying to get them in every shot?!
Closer up of my darling boys. Maybe the orange shirt really brings out the orange in my little H? Whatever. He's cute. Dang, they both are.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie looks beautiful and your boy can pull off orange. Scott cannot. He looks like he's gonna puke every time.

Ann said...

Love your wedding pics. That was a great day.

karin said...

You took a TON more photos than we did. I think we relied on Dad's camera a little too much.

Heather said...

Katie looks beautiful, and the half I can see of Ryan he looks pretty pleased with life.

However, Elizabeth is glowing! It must be the whole pregnancy thing, but she looks great in that shot!

shauni said...

Great pictures. I love the bright green dresses, although I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a picture of the matron of honor. It looks like you guys had a great day. Congrats to Katie!

Karen B said...

So then in California he is a little fish in a big pond and in NC he is a giant headed fish in a little pond?

Anonymous said...

Wow.. its weird to see Katie is married ;] and your little boy is so adorable!