Thought I'd add in some pictures. H is getting quite good at pulling himself up and gliding, but when these pictures were taken several weeks ago, he didn't have it mastered in the slick jammy-bottoms. It was pretty distressing.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Loudest
I know I'm prone to superlatives, but my baby is the most vocal person you could ever meet. Lately it's quite a bit more than "mamamama" or "dadadada" (in spell-checker as memoriam and Deadhead). He is exploring his vocal chords. Some little friends from church have difficulty remembering his name and have for months called him "Baby Siren." Turns out that was prophesy. I don't know how to spell the sound he makes, but imaging a baby imitating a siren. Aaa-Ah. Aaa-Ah. Sometimes it's really cute, and sometimes, well, I feed him so he'll stop making that noise already.

Thought I'd add in some pictures. H is getting quite good at pulling himself up and gliding, but when these pictures were taken several weeks ago, he didn't have it mastered in the slick jammy-bottoms. It was pretty distressing.
Thought I'd add in some pictures. H is getting quite good at pulling himself up and gliding, but when these pictures were taken several weeks ago, he didn't have it mastered in the slick jammy-bottoms. It was pretty distressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can attest to Baby Siren's loudness now. Wow does he have a lot to say lately.
He is the LOUDEST baby, but he has to do something that you claim came from you.
Could you post a video of the loudness because really I don't think really believe how loud he really is.
I love the pictures that is pretty funny! I also love loud babies I love hearing them in church he just wants to talk to everyone. How cute!
I'm am currently listening to "Mama! Mama! MAMA! MAMA! Mamamamamama!...." Evan and H will be such good friends, I know it.
Post a Comment