Monday, March 24, 2008

Last one for tonight, I swear!

At first I mistyped that as "I sweat!" Well, that too. This is for my sister Karin, who likes to see video and pictures more than anyone I've ever met.

9 comments:

Ann said...

Evan watched these videos with me and was very entertained. He laughed right along with H every time. Too cute! And when Baby Leah was head banging, he kept saying "shhhh" (toddler translation: she's sleeping)

Anonymous said...

You're on fire tonight Em! How does AJ get anything done with all the fun going on?

karin said...

Is there going to be a blog devoted to days with Leah? mowef.blogspot? (are those the days she is there?)

Seriously, you are lucky Bryan is watching basketball tonight or else I would have had to split up looking at all these posts.

Aleese and Scott said...

I agree with Karin movies are so much fun! Those are very cute movies!

chunkymonkey said...

I still clearly remember this lesson in my Child Dev. Class. H really believed everything disappeared when it was out of sight. But he is learning to control it. Object permanence has begun to be explored. He is getting older and wiser, growing up just too darn fast.

Anonymous said...

Beebe, you sound like me. It's a bit scary.

Anonymous said...

Cutest little H ever!

Karen B said...

Thanks for posting videos of my child. I like to see her bump her head on the floor. After Nancy saw the video she had to see Leah bang her head on the floor in real life.

Good times.

Sam and Fam said...

OK, my kids weren't even paying attention (playing the wii) and recognized AJ's from the video, right off the bat. I sooo wish you were closer :(