Since AJ has class on Monday nights, H and I are left to fend for ourselves. Mostly I forget, and we try to remember to make up for it on another day in the week. Tonight I remembered. We sang lots of songs together. I taught H a lesson on Resurrection (given the season), and I think it really went over well :). I let him have some delicious carrot cake as a treat. Then I put him in bed and listened to him scream for a bit. Then, I broke and in my weakness I let him come and sit on my lap and look at the pictures I just posted, I fed him half a bottle in the dark, and he's doing much better now, thanks.
And, as of today, he is officially weaned. We've kind of been fooling ourselves the last few weeks anyway. My milk production has dropped to funny levels. But his birthday is in 3 weeks, and I can't keep up with this eating for 2 1/2 anymore. Is this supposed to be a big emotional deal, or a big relief, or what? Because I feel pretty ambivalent and tired and nauseated.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on being relieved of your cafeteria duties (did you have to wear a hair net?). Also, I would like to know what your lesson consisted of since H's attention span is short and has limited English.
I was only kind of sad about weaning Evan, as he is the last. But that only lasted for about half a day until his Daddy put him to bed that night and every night following for that entire week. :)
Lil A weaned himself and it was almost a celebration- no getting up in the middle of the night for me and weekend mornings for sleeping in again. I think I might be a little shocked in a couple of weeks when I have to start that all over again.
I agree with Ali- what did the lesson consist of, we have a hard time with the boys.
good for you! I think you should feel any way that you feel...
Post a Comment