I have no pictures of Easter. Sorry.
We went to church. H is getting harder to handle these days. Now that he is mobile he wants to be mobile. Toys and books just don't cut it when there is a whole chapel of people and their stuff to explore. Special thanks this week: little Abby, who dropped her treats on the floor allowing my son to go and have a snack; Sam & Jessica, who allowed my boy to hang out with their kids and play with their toys, even though their 3? year old wanted none of it. I understand that Mary-Carmen was a big help in Sunday School (as per usual), and since H couldn't keep his meat-hooks off all the ladies' stuff in RS, I'd like to thank little Mazie for keeping things interesting in the hallway as we did laps. Watching her tackle H was really, really funny. (She's about a week older, and no babies were harmed. Do not fret, gentle readers.)
Then of course, Big Dinner with the gang ensued. The food was great, they got our boy an Easter Basket of Fun, and I won Killer Bunnies. Does it get any better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah, he has been more cranky than usual since you guys got back from Cali. Maybe he just misses his grandparents, cousins, and Aunties and Uncles. Or maybe he's just cranky.
He sure kept Beebe hopping in RS last week. And really, Beebe hopping at this stage of pregnancy is quite entertaining!
I didn't think he was that bad in RS with us (I don't know what Ann is talking about). I think Ali is right, he just misses his FAVORITE AUNT Karin.
He wasn't bad, he was just exploring and Karin had to sit and Mom was playing the piano and Ann had Evan sleeping on her nap (which is a precious moment that as the mother of a no-nap-outside-of-HIS-bed'er that I would NEVER mess with) and I was leading the music.... And then we were sitting behind Karin, but lovely and oh-so-wise Kitsy Anderson set up a little barrier of exactly 2 board books and he stayed much closer. That is the such an effective little wall! And easy to clean up at the end of RS. I wish it worked with Con.
I think they need a play date! Bill said they were so funny and I am so glad they could entertain each other.
Post a Comment