Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Junk, Day 1

I started in my cubicle at work. There was a notebook that had been sitting there for months and I had no idea who it belonged to. Chucked. I also got rid of the guide of how to code our work on the old system.
At home I remember getting rid of the box that Karin's hair cutty kit came in. What do I need the box for? It has a case! I also threw away a pair of nail clippers that were pretty crappy. Hello! I've got like 4 pair in the drawer. On that note, I also got rid of some personal clutter by cutting my nails. Then I added some personal clutter by finishing up the last of the girl scout cookie ice cream, but then I was decluttering my freezer. Right? Right??
For Karin, now:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way more than one thing.

karin said...

I LOVE H's face in the photo with you.

I had a BIG day today too- I went to the park for a little less than an hour before 2 HUGE dogs were running around with NO owners so we went to the grocery store so Bryan wouldn't have to go to Sam's and the grocery store on his way home from work (and we can have meat loaf and baked potatoes for dinner-YUMMY).

Heather said...

h I love that first one!!

Aleese and Scott said...

Wow looks like you are off to a good start. The pictures are too cute! His eyes are so pretty!

AJ said...

I love the picture of you and the H. You both look really great!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!

Good job on the decluttering! I agree with Ali - that's way more than one thing!

We are also decluttering our house. I just love the process. Wonder why I didn't start sooner.

SAHMmy Says said...

Amen on decluttering that freezer! Working through the Easter candy myself :) Thanks for the link love! You're off to a great start--hope you stay with me all year! Adorable photos!