Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who's Mama's Guitar Hero?



Jill sent me these pictures she took at Christmastime. First is my boy sucking on the same little people I sucked on at his age. Then he rocks out. With a fauxhawk.What can I say? He knows chicks dig guys in bands. Right?

As for decluttering: Get ready for a big box of baby clothes, Karin. Because that's what you're getting!

6 comments:

chunkymonkey said...

H and Ryan Seacrest. Classic!

karin said...

I am glad someone took photos of your baby while you were visiting (and surprised that you posted them).

Yeah! for baby clothes.

SAHMmy Says said...

Adorable! You can put them in his VH1 special when he grows up to be a rockstar! Great job on decluttering! I love giving handmedowns to my cousin and brother's kiddos. They stay "in the family" for a while in case I decide there's an heirloom piece I want back, but usually I just enjoy the photos of them wearing their big cousins' (my kids') old clothes--two sets of great memories!

Anonymous said...

This fauxhawk is so much better than baby Schrute. Why haven't we been doing this all the time? Has Cousin Liz seen this?

mzzterry said...

Cutie. Love the do.

Cary McNeal said...

Adorable. Love the mohawk!

Thanks for commenting on my blog (Olan Mills pics).