And of course, extra thanks to Liz & Reed for their painting help and expertise.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Bedroom Walls
Ain't they gorgeous? Merlot on the top, toast on the bottom, with white trim.
We have since purchased some nice white curtains & rods, but have yet to put them up.
Also, our doors need painting before we rehang them. Whatever. After primer and 4, yes, FOUR coats of paint on top, AJ can take as much time as he needs to get those doors up.
Bonus shot: my pregnant belly. You're welcome.
And of course, extra thanks to Liz & Reed for their painting help and expertise.
And of course, extra thanks to Liz & Reed for their painting help and expertise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What, I don't get props for my help in decorating decisions?
That's right, I meant to mention that Ali was superb in the color choice help. She always is.
Pretty colors!
reminds me of a nice rustic cabin-y look.
isn't Ann's bedroom a deep red too? Our bedroom is a little lighter than that bottom color.
I love it! Nice color choices!
Love the walls! Love the belly shot...nice bonus!
LOVE IT!!!
4 coats is rough, but it's so gorgeous!
I am so glad you posted the pics! It looks great...I am glad that we got to be a part of it
Post a Comment