Saturday, June 21, 2008

Who is this person blogging, and where the heck am I??

Just before we left on our trip (more to come on that soon), I was tossing a nasty diaper in the outside trash and I happened to look over into our large, fabulous, thriving garden.Yes, that's a bunny there amongst the carrots. I thought it was cute and I ran in to get a picture, then I told it to get out of my carrots, but to help him/herself to rosemary (we've got way more than even an Italian restaurant could use).

Point of the title? Ask my old roommate Meesh about how cute I used to think bunnies were. She had a pet rabbit for her classroom, and I couldn't even handle it being in the cage in the apartment when I was home. Extreme fear of wittow bunny wabbits. Seriously. Maybe it started with those Bunnicula books I used to read. But then why am I still scared of squirrels?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But bunnies are so cute! Look at Gene, he's even cute with his gimpy leg. He even went on to have a bunny family. Love the bunnies, Emily. It ain't so hard.

Ann said...

This is real progress, Em! Bunnies first, then full-grown rabbits, then small cute rodents...you get the idea. Squirrels are way down the line, if you ask me.

karin said...

I am glad so you posting and making progress but I still want photos of your boy.

chunkymonkey said...

They probly all have germs. I think they are cute in photos. I hope Con stays content with lady bugs and doesn't need any other wild animals.

moosh in indy. said...

Bunnies are awful cute, if you overlook the whole red eye disease biting carrying thing.