Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh, how I love them Internetty Quizzes

I was floored to see how accurate this was.

ColorQuiz.comEmily took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offe..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.

4 comments:

karin said...

I took mine and was surprised at how accurate it was, usually they are so general.

Whimsy said...

I just took the quiz. Love internet quizzes!!!

However, I'm sad to say that I'm not sure I even understand my results because I am very sleepy. I may have to do a do-over at another time.

Kristy said...

I was amazed at how accurate the results were. Who knew picking colors could tell you so much?!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I'm in the mood for an internetty quiz, and sometimes not. Today I don't, but tomorrow I might.

PS - Leah is wearing her navy sailor dress today.