Thursday, March 22, 2007

The ABCs of Emily

Available/single? Nope.
Best friend? AJ. Hands down.
Cake or pie? I think cake. Unless the pie is a la mode. I switched. Definitely pie.
Drink of Choice? Water.
Essential item I use every day? Pillows. And drugs.
Favorite color? Pink.
Gummy bears or worms? Worms.
Hometown? San Bernardino, CA.
Indulgence? Banana Split these days.
January or February? February. It's short and chock full of great birthdays. January does nothing for me.
Kids and their names? Almost one, no name for sure until he comes out.
Life is incomplete without? Blog comments. :)
Marriage date? 05/05/05
Number of siblings? 7: 5 sisters and 2 brothers
Oranges or apples? Oranges are so refreshing, but they're so much work!
Phobias or fears? Squirrels, the bad mens, and a new one: Childbirth!
Quotes--favorite? "In vain have I struggled, it will not do. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you . . ." - Mr. Darcy. Guess what I've been doing this week?
Reason to smile? Baby Boy Righter appears healthy and perfect so far.
Season? Fall has always been my favorite.
Tag people? How about my entire blog roll over there to the left? (That means you!)
Unknown fact about me? My feet have shrunken a whole size in the last few years.
Vegetable you dislike? Lima beans. Too dry.
Worst habit? Letting my imagination run away with me. Because it seems I always imagine the worst.
X-rays you've had? Dental.
Your favorite food? Mashed potatoes with stuff in 'em. Today, anyway.
Zodiac sign? Sagittarius.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever! January is awesome. I was born in January and so was my dad. And Mozart.

karin said...

I prefer January too. I will post mine soon.

Anonymous said...

I love fall, too...love seeing the yelowish leaves...

Chelle / Chel said...

His name will be Hyrum. ;)

Chelle

shauni said...

I also love Hyrum, but not January- I think that's the worst month.

Mom Unscripted said...

Fun, I'm off to go do this on my blog. I'm attempting to get back into the swing of it. Miss hearing from you!