I realize that the following will probably bore most of you to tears. But it was my life for a long time, and it's my - what did Charlotte A. Cavatica call it? Magnum opus. At least professionally.
my master's project
And there is nothing else to do EVER. This degree is really done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Do you have a fancy diploma to go with your fake diploma now?
Since my boys are alseep (and I am waiting for youtube to work, so that I can take Austin's picture) I thought I would read your project. Then I saw that it is 77 PAGES!!! I decided that I will leave a comment and hope you post something tomorrow.
Hooray for Emily & all her hard work! Woo Hoo!
I have no idea what letters go after your name if you are a masters degree receiver, but whatever they are I hope you use them attached to your name- you earned it.
(feel free to cringe about the run on sentence! )
Emily, it is awesome that you are actually done. I am very impressed. I actually did read your abstract and acknowledgments and they were great. Way to go!
Well, having read the first few pages, I understood every other word, and they were great. I'll just have to trust you that the other half is good! Great job! I'm so impressed by your genius and hard work!
Congratulations on the Masters! I didn't think I could read the 77 pages so I'll take your word for it. I wouldn't understand it either. Glad you only have a few more days left. I'll send the quilt soon. Karin help me pick out the fabric and we hope you love it. Let us know when the new little one is here.
My favorite parts of your thesis are...
(e.g. Rabbit Brain)
Jittering
Diggle
Post a Comment