Sunday, March 04, 2007

This just in!



AJ and I just finished watching Annie. (Since we met I've been working on exposing him to the better things of life.) As we watched the credits roll by, AJ noticed that FDR was played by Edward Herrmann. Yes, that's right, Richard Gilmore! I've been watching Annie all my life, yet I failed to recognize FDR when I started in on the Gilmores a handful of years ago.



4 comments:

karin said...

As soon as I say the Annie poster and Richard picture, I put the 2 together before I read what you wrote. Bryan doesn't really like musicals, so I rarely get to watch them anymore.

chunkymonkey said...

Classic!

Ann said...

Of course! Thanks for pointing it out. Along the same lines as sharing the classics, I made Drew and Dean watch the Princess Bride on Sunday. Drew loved it, not Dean. Couple more years for him, I guess.

Anonymous said...

He was also the gay assistant to Bette Midler in Big Business. I love the 80s!