Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dang it!

I almost met my goal. Only one day off. I don't know what happened. And even though I was so close, I never want to do it again, because that's a lot of pressure.
Happy December, anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there were a personal progress goal for blogging, you would not be getting your necklace. I hope they don't call you to YW because you are a poor example.

Elizabeth said...

is it scary that i understood all of that mormony jargon or are you guys slowly seeping into my brain?

Lisa said...

It's ok, I just figured you were asleep since you were so tired the day before! Mom's should get a pass, eh?

karin said...

Just because it is December does not mean you can stop posting. Everyone is going to stop cold turkey and I am going to get bored and I will never get to see anymore photos of H! I think you should post every other day in December to make up for not completing NaBloPoMo.

AJ said...

I think we're slowly seeping into your brain Liz. It's inevitable really.