Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Free diaper bag!

Generally, I would keep this to myself, but the requirements of the drawing are you have to put it on your blog if you have one. Ours is falling apart and ugly manly. So I really want the froggy one. Or if I were to get the pink one, I would give it to my sister Beebe, who has officially announced that they're having a girl this May!
I have more stuff to blog about soon, but work has picked up a little. Back to the grind.

5 comments:

Ann said...

I read what I thought was your comment about #2 being on the way shortly and having to toss the current bag due to a sour milk sippy incident and I thought you were lying to get sympathy from the judges! Then I realized that your comment was above that one and I felt bad for thinking you were trying to rig the election. Hee, hee!

Anonymous said...

The only thing I don't like about your current diaper bag is the large metal wires poking at me when I carry it. It is very manly and since AJ carries it most, I guess that's just fine.

karin said...

I thought you put the same comment as Ann, but thought you were trying to pull a fast one on us when you get here.

Karen B said...

Did you win?

Karen B said...

Did you win?