Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pictures and Such

I thought I might post some pictures. First, my holiday airplanes:
Next, Emily always tells me that we don't have enough pictures of her. So, I took some for a research project in school. She was kind enough to come home from work to indulge me. Any guesses on what I was researching?

Of course, no picture blog entry would be complete without pictures of the H. Here is a series by Emily:


Thanks to all of the Stewart girls for providing this and many other outfits that the H enjoys and looks cute in every day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that H is wearing my signiture color! Doing a project on emotion recognition?

karin said...

My favorite photo is the second to last. I am glad one Righter can post pictures of the H.

Unknown said...

I only said that because I want our wedding photos developed. I don't want these ugly things on the internet.
Also, I think I must've fed H some carrots or something, and not cleaned him up enough, because his nose looks quite yellowish to me.

chunkymonkey said...

Just bring your disc with you and we can go somewhere and get your photos printed off. But then you would have to pack them back home. Nevermind. Cute little boy! What are the airplanes for?

AJ said...

The airplanes are my little Christmas gift to any one I meet. Maybe one day I'll find some Christmas Smarties to make them with and make them more festive.