So of course, I safely pulled out my phone, took a picture, and emailed it to myself. If you can't tell, that SUV has antlers. And I sped up a bit to see, and sure enough, there is a giant red puff ball on the grill. No wonder Gabe hates Black Friday though NYE. Wait a minute, he should be laughing and enjoying this, since Baby Jesus means nothing to him. (Don't worry - he's Jewish)Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tis the Season
This morning driving to work I saw this:
So of course, I safely pulled out my phone, took a picture, and emailed it to myself. If you can't tell, that SUV has antlers. And I sped up a bit to see, and sure enough, there is a giant red puff ball on the grill. No wonder Gabe hates Black Friday though NYE. Wait a minute, he should be laughing and enjoying this, since Baby Jesus means nothing to him. (Don't worry - he's Jewish)
So of course, I safely pulled out my phone, took a picture, and emailed it to myself. If you can't tell, that SUV has antlers. And I sped up a bit to see, and sure enough, there is a giant red puff ball on the grill. No wonder Gabe hates Black Friday though NYE. Wait a minute, he should be laughing and enjoying this, since Baby Jesus means nothing to him. (Don't worry - he's Jewish)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When I first looked at the picture I didn't notice the antlers. Instead, I noticed whatever appears to be in the middle of the road. I thought it was a hawk. Was there a hawk in the road or is that on your windshield? Also, I bet Dave would put antlers on the van if I let him.
Happy Birthday. Sorry I didn't give you a birthday buddy as a present. You will have to settle for whatever I end up getting you after the Big Orange Baby is born and I get around to it.
Of course there are antlers on that SUV. I only wish that I had seen it myself.
Ditto to Karen B, funny that we have the same initials and noticed the same thing in the photo.
Me too, but I don't have your same initials. And I much prefer the antlers to the "In Memory of..." signs and stickers and license plate holders. Oh, don't get me started.
I love that you let us know that you safely pulled out your phone to take a picture. Safety first! I always forget that there's a camera on my phone--imagine how many more stories I'd have if I had pictures to back them up!!!!!
Post a Comment