The word of the year for 2007 was w00t. I may be a bit premature, but I think I'd like to make a couple of suggestions for next year.
Stradgedy - this is when one person's winning strategy in a game or in life becomes tragedy for another person. Ali can explain this really well after playing Settlers of Catan with me.
Statisfaction - a deep sense of satisfaction that comes from understsanding and properly applying difficult statistical principles. So, one might say that my Communication research design and analysis class this semester was statisfying. Most likely, Marcia (Emily's mom) has the same feeling after completing her coursework this semester. Emily is very proud.
If you have any suggestions for this year's word, post them in the comments section. I'll be sure to take credit for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you're cute.
I live your stradgedy every settlers game. A pox on you!
I'm all over getting "festivate" into every day vernacular.
: to make merry, decorative or other wise festive in regards to a holiday or occasion of celebration.
Festivate is something I could use, especially right now. And Stradgedy would have to be used during game nights at my parents' (since we don't have our games here yet and most of our friends are in bed by about 9-10 crazy!).
superovulate. My genetics friend used that at lunch the other day. It's a REAL WORD!!
we festivated your house for your birthday with a picture of your head superimposed on a turkey.
Also, never forget the Mr. T classic...
Absoludicrous. The man is a genius.
Post a Comment