I say call those fuzzy slippers Monkey shoes...remember you are the mommy so you are the boss of things! I don't know if I am doing anything on New Year's Day. Probably the same old stuff. What are you guys doing for the holiday
I really think this is a copout post. You guys traveled across the country to see your family over Christmas. Surely you might have something to say about it. Here I'll give you a start:
1.) On the plane, H... 2.) With all of those little cousins running around... 3.) The funniest thing happened when... 4.) We all woke up at ...to open presents. 5.) We ate... 6.) When we played Settlers, AJ...
3 comments:
I hope one of us wins. Too bad Beebe doesn't try too. Maybe we should have Ann trying and then convince her we need it more than she does.
I say call those fuzzy slippers Monkey shoes...remember you are the mommy so you are the boss of things! I don't know if I am doing anything on New Year's Day. Probably the same old stuff. What are you guys doing for the holiday
I really think this is a copout post. You guys traveled across the country to see your family over Christmas. Surely you might have something to say about it. Here I'll give you a start:
1.) On the plane, H...
2.) With all of those little cousins running around...
3.) The funniest thing happened when...
4.) We all woke up at ...to open presents.
5.) We ate...
6.) When we played Settlers, AJ...
Post a Comment