I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Interview
Yes, I have been interviewed. By Angela, of sparkliesunshine. Because I am that important in the blogging world. Ha!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice job. Does this mean you'll be interviewing the rest of us? I'm sure the interviews would be filled with questions like; What's your favorite Chipotle item and what is your number one nemsis? The answers, salad with chicken and WHEAT!
loved the interview...and the next time you are in town, we should try the commisary sushi. I know that you are NOT into grocery store sushi but I have been told it is the best in town. But I guess you would have to judge, I have only had it once and it was first time having sushi
3 comments:
Nice job. Does this mean you'll be interviewing the rest of us? I'm sure the interviews would be filled with questions like; What's your favorite Chipotle item and what is your number one nemsis? The answers, salad with chicken and WHEAT!
It was a great interview. I especially appreciated the tip on new sushi to try in Salt Lake.
loved the interview...and the next time you are in town, we should try the commisary sushi. I know that you are NOT into grocery store sushi but I have been told it is the best in town. But I guess you would have to judge, I have only had it once and it was first time having sushi
Post a Comment