I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
Mobility is underrated.
I'm glad to see this "said scooting". Up until now I had to assume that you and Phil were lying.
I like that he waited for you to give him permission to scoot. How do you do that? He doesn't seem to do that at my house.
That is a lot of mobility. I think he should walking now, but once my kids can move- I encourage walking (less carrying for me). We watched this 3 times before I distracted them with a Super Bowl commercial.Why is this for Mom?
That's the cute kind of mobility. Just wait...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm glad to see this "said scooting". Up until now I had to assume that you and Phil were lying.
I like that he waited for you to give him permission to scoot. How do you do that? He doesn't seem to do that at my house.
That is a lot of mobility. I think he should walking now, but once my kids can move- I encourage walking (less carrying for me). We watched this 3 times before I distracted them with a Super Bowl commercial.
Why is this for Mom?
That's the cute kind of mobility. Just wait...
Post a Comment