Thursday, January 31, 2008

An Ode to the Bedrester

I found this treasure on my camera this evening. May it pacify your craving for cuteness. I would have spelled that with K's, but I'm still a little anxious to continue the improvement on the reading level of this blog.

6 comments:

karin said...

Thank you. I would appreciate at least one a week. Big A wanted to know "what he doin'?" "why he like that?" I told him likes to bounce (I hope I didn't lie to him).

I have posted and have a few more that I will try to post in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

Oh crazy little H. His talents are expanding more and more everyday.

Anonymous said...

Cutest little thing!

Anonymous said...

snort! That was cute! I think I have a clip of P about that age going to town in his excersaucer!

Ann said...

Oh, he is full of Kuteness, isn't he?? (Comments don't bring down your rating, right?) Edie had to watch it over and over and couldn't belive that "he is big now!"

Anonymous said...

so cute:D:D:D:D:D